Saturday, December 12, 2009

Zone Alarm License Key I Purchased The Zone Alarm Security Suite 3 User 2 Months Ago. Everything Was Working Fine, But Now?

I purchased the Zone Alarm Security Suite 3 User 2 months ago. Everything was working fine, but now? - zone alarm license key

for some reason it off. I have a pop-up came and told me that my trial period has expired, and for me to enter the license key. I "made", enter the license key but it tells me invalid. I bought it for $ 50 2 months, and entered the license key then. Now, do not work.

I'm not good with computers so maybe someone can advise me, as it deepened.

There is a Zone Alarm icon on my desktop, but when I clicked, I was asked to run or cancel. When I click on Run, I get calls or download and install it.

I downloaded and installed 2 months ago. I bought the best package makes available. I have my license key.

I need help from you ...!!! Staff

0 comments:

Post a Comment