Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hand Video Projector From Ceiling Wedding Help - Video Slide Show?

Wedding help - Video Slide Show? - hand video projector from ceiling

I'm doing a video slideshow, a viewer for our wedding. The video can be 8 to 10 minutes and the pictures of us like little children all the way until now (all guests will have at least 1 image).

My question is: When should you show the video? At first I thought right then that our limousine comes on the show and time we save in the introduction to the game, and organize everything. But some of my friends / family said it would be nice if the wedding is, if they could see. Whenever I was able to hold the wedding before hand when to seek them. What do you think?

In addition, other recommendations will be very grateful!

As always, thank you very much for your time and your help:)
-Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment