Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nice Things To Write On Wedding Cards Does Anyone Think Its Right To Bother The Woman Who Had An Affair With My Husband?

Does anyone think its right to bother the woman who had an affair with my husband? - nice things to write on wedding cards

My husband had an affair for 6 years with a woman (I do not know how long this later). I've always hung and would eventually call and say on my computer, why not just
It leaves little ****. Or rather Joe just call me now ..... Things like that ... So I stopped for a year, and I reconcilled letters at work and told me I had a child and had an abortion and who came home and had sex on my bed and called her and said things. Finnally, if I had had enough, so I started to do the same for them. I sent love poems to my husband wrote me that our wedding photos. A copy of our wedding vows. And when we renewed our wedding, I sent a map of Nice. And I said that I should be treated before the age of 6. Well, they do not, she gave me to Yahoo for violation of the cough. and said that a job for me. Anyone who thinks what I do is justified? I never forgave my husband to be right. Alas, it was to a friend of mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment