Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does Cervical Mucus Increase If Your Period Is Due]<b>does Is There A Chance I May Be Pregnant?

Is there a chance I may be pregnant? - does cervical mucus increase if your period is due]does

Maybe one or two days after I had unprotected sex, there was a lot of mucus. "This will increase your chances of becoming pregnant, or was cleansed my system?

My friend said he thought he might have cummed a little bit, and we stand there, and he retired. I understand you may be pregnant prior to ejaculation (which I did, was the recent research), but only if you called recently and they did not. This day was the 16th January.

I had my most recent period, 1 January, but the whole of December was not the time. Usually my period comes early to mid-term, but sometimes they change everything for the finale, which is very confusing for me. I've heard that you ovulate two weeks beforeTime, and I'm afraid it's my business.

Can I be pregnant? I am very confused. Please help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment