Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Body Pinky Friend Weird Things Happening To My Body On Occasion.?

Weird things happening to my body on occasion.? - the body pinky friend

I am 15, almost 16 years old and in the second year in high school, but what has happened to me since I am 13 or 14

First, my head begins to hurt very difficult, the vomit usually once or twice for the pain, I can not concentrate or something, because once arrived late from school and had to ask my friend, how to write a simple word, as she said she could not write, it was like I forgot how to write or something I could do the letters.

The second thing that happens is both the ring and little finger of his right hand is numb and I can not be used

Third, sleep my tongue and I can not speak his mouth, so I usually try to sleep.

Does anybody know whatThis is called? or can I do? Fill out this happens by chance, and there is no pattern of events. Thanks in advance

1 comments:

ChiMom said...

My first impression when you mention headaches and vomiting, headaches, migraines.
but if you can mention other things a neurological disorder.
I would definitely say that your employees their insurance covers doctor visits and tests.
Good luck.

Post a Comment