Monday, February 1, 2010

5.1 Multi Room What Should I Offer On A New Build?

What should I offer on a new build? - 5.1 multi room

The base price is $ 428k, do not give me a discount of 4%, without using a third-party and $ 15,000. So I'm at $ 394K for a house with 5 multi-level, with 2-story great room, lower level, partially finished basement, kitchen tops, granite, etc., etc.

After the addition of improvements such as bathroom JJ great detail, etc, etc. I'm at $ 432k. How much should I offer? The subdivision is new and the city itself is greater than popular. 1'2 is about 5 miles of a major road. The good news is that it is located on a farm with 5 acres. The bad thing, I noticed there are 2 water tanks on a hill about 300-400 meters.

I thought of with $ 405k, what do you think? My budget is $ 410k, and even if necessary to remove certain features.

2 comments:

Real Estate Guy said...

First, and gave him a discount on the house.

Assuming that the discount had been given prior to your selected options, looking for an additional discount on 38,000. I mean, an additional $ 5,000 in May acceptable. However, I ask the close care of a discount.

Ron Berue said...

In real estate are two very old saying:
1] They [the customers] the name of the prize.
They [the seller] the names of concepts.

They [the buyers] the names of concepts.
They [the seller] the name of the prize.

Somewhere between May there is an agreement on prices and conditions.

2] A property - property - not worth what the buyer is willing to pay for and what the seller is willing to sell - not an extra dollar or less!

And when it comes to financing, the lender, the property and borrow money in order to evaluate the mortgage.

The only way we will discover what the net result of the seller is making a written offer on the property.

By the way: Do not try the price and conditions a. It is a waste of time and toytal very frustrating and tightened.

Thank you for your question Q! I enjoyed it answered!

VTY,
Ron Beru
Yes, that's my real name is!

Post a Comment