Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Turkey Creek Bows I Am Making A Video Of My Recent Vacation In Turkey. Nickel Creek's This Side Is In Background. Is This OK?

I am making a video of my recent vacation in Turkey. Nickel Creek's This Side is in background. Is this OK? - turkey creek bows

The video I will be posted on YouTube for all to see members of tour group. I use the term "side" as background music. I mention the name of the tour group, which organizes the Tour, but only for purposes of identification of members of the tour group and is not intended as an advertisement for the company. Will I have problems with copyright infringement because the video is a personal travel video and not intended as advertising?

1 comments:

joe g said...

With a song as background music was perfectly legal, unless otherwise indicated someone who made the song

Post a Comment