Monday, January 18, 2010

Length Of Floor Length Draperies Can You Combine Floor Length Drapes And Window Shades On Different Windows In One Room?

Can you combine floor length drapes and window shades on different windows in one room? - length of floor length draperies

My room has two sliding doors onto the terrace, where they spend their precious silk fabrics. I added two windows and I will not come at the expense of silk fabrics for two small windows. Also I think the fabric would be too. Has anyone seen two different types of window treatments in one room?

2 comments:

mab5096 said...

Typically, the windows have to be "dressed" the same, but I think that if keeping the doors of two different windows, very good. Make sure that you use on other windows the same prominence as the sliding doors. For example, try to find something in the same tone and texture.

silverea... said...

While the agreement to look to what great. I have in my house and I was surprised how good it seems.
Have fun decorating!

Post a Comment