Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Magnifying Aids Am Hard Of Hearing. I Have A Hearing Aid But I Dont Like To Use It Most Of The Time Coz After Using It I Feel?

Am hard of hearing. I have a hearing aid but i dont like to use it most of the time coz after using it i feel? - magnifying aids

such as hearing loss is increased. If you use the headset, then I'm completely deaf? Why is it that if I did for 15 minutes after the burning of it, I'm hearing in the first place? But after a few minutes, I mean in general [Tho is difficult]. Is it right to make full use of the BTE? likei wear my glasses?

1 comments:

transplant mom said...

The headphones are actually very similar to sunglasses.
Their use will not improve your hearing loss. You do not need worse.

It is the contrast between the public hearing and, without that they appear more difficult to hear immediately after the abduction. Also, things are probably blurred the extra time at first I take off my glasses.

Your ears - as you do not meet the eyes - and everything seems better.

When the headphones are comfortable to wear all day, as his glasses. But if you take a break from them, which will not be worse, your global audience.

Post a Comment